The Epworth Village Foundation is “dedicated to providing a permanent foundation and financial support to Epworth Village, Inc. In doing so; extending a healing touch to children and families in the name of Christ”
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children.
— Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa
The Epworth Village Foundation is in place to ensure the sustainability of Epworth Village Programs that work to bring hope and healing to our children and families. "There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children." There are many ways to actively participate in this endeavor:
- Become an Epworth Partner and designate your sustaining contribution for Epworth Village Foundation. You choose the frequency of your donation, in any amount and may contribute through direct mail, electronic banking options, or automatic bill paying options through your personal bank. Please see our Partners and Donate tabs on this website.
- Choose to support Epworth Village Foundation through a direct Gift of Grains donation; see the Grains for Hope & Healing brochure on this page
- Planned Giving through wills and living trusts; beneficiary designations
- Honorariums to honor loved one and important people in your life
- Memorial Tributes to honor loved ones and/or their commitment to Epworth Village and our mission of Hope and Healing for Nebraska’s youth and families
- Additional gifts through designated trusts, charitable gift annuities, real estate or endowed gifts
Epworth Village Foundation is a Not for Profit 501(c) 3 tax exempt organization. Contributions to our Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor if you have questions regarding your tax deductions and charitable giving. It is our strict policy not to release or exchange any information about our donors.