Code of Ethics
- We accord respect to each person as an individual with inherent worth.
- We fully utilize our professional skills to obtain the permanence of a family life in the least restrictive environment appropriate to the client’s needs.
- We consider the child and the family, indivisible although separated, as the client system.
- We ensure the opportunity for each person to develop personal spiritual beliefs within the context of our Christian agency.
- We maintain a safe environment for clients, employees and guests.
- We serve only clients for whom our programs are appropriate.
- We represent our services and goals honestly and openly.
- We plan carefully and realistically, with and for each client and family.
- We develop, implement and evaluate treatment goals with each client and family.
- We provide and obtain for our clients the best therapeutic care feasible.
- We advocate improving social conditions and resources beneficial to children and the family life.
- We strive to enhance the talents, techniques and compassion of those in our employ.
- We continually review the relevance, appropriateness and effectiveness of our services.